How will I know you are the right coach for me?
During our initial discovery session, together we will identify if this is an appropriate fit. So, before you say "yes", you will have a sample of what the coaching experience will be like. Until then, take a look at my bio page to learn more about me and my approach to coaching.
How do I get started in the coaching process?
If you are interested in beginning the coaching process, please click here to schedule our initial discovery session to further explore the details of the coaching relationship.
What can I expect from you as my coach?
- I will be a partner in bringing out the best, the deepest, and the truest in you;
- I will provide safety, encouragement and support and an environment in which you can relax and explore;
- I will respect the confidentiality of the agreements we make;
- I will expand your view of what is possible and promote the discovery of new insights;
- I will give you input, straight feedback and operate as a sounding board;
- I will listen carefully to what you say and ask questions that increase awareness;
- I will be an on-going resource for you in accomplishing your intentions.
What if I sign up for this and decide it is not right for me? Do you have a money-back guarantee?
Yes, I call it my "Participate and Get Your Money Back" guarantee. If within the first month of our relationship you show up to the calls and participate fully in the coaching process, you can simply let me know this is not working for you and I will completely refund your money. To honor the coaching agreement and the coaching process, if you sign up and do not show up for your coaching sessions, do not do the follow-up work, etc. then we will not refund your money.
What are the various methods of payment I can use to pay for my coaching services?
I accept checks and all major debit and credit cards as payment for coaching services. We will discuss the best payment arrangement for you.